We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
You may be wondering if there’s anything for you in the 2018 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. I mean what is all the hype, anyway? Isn’t it the same one as last year?
First of all – nope. It’s a brand new set of resources, and yes, I totally think you may find just the motherhood resource you’ve been looking for inside! (Plus, I’ll reveal my special bonus in a moment!)
(ALSO – here’s a short video of my Top 10 favorites for motherhood from the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle!)
And now, as promised, here is my PERSONAL list of favorites, from 1-10.
My Top 10 Favorites from the 2018 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle
- 4 weeks to a more productive life by Crystal Paine ($17.00)
- BONUS from Cultivate: $15.00 credit
- BONUS from Scribd: 3 months subscription ($26.00)
- Revival: 6 Steps to Reviving Your Heart and Rebuilding Your Prayer Life by Christi Gee ($11.99)
- Arabah Joy Bible Study Methods; 7 Ways in 7 Days ($15.00)
- Simplify: 35+ Printables to Help You Organize Your Life by Abby Lawson ($14.00)
- The Big Book of Outfit Formulas by Alison Lumbartis ($49.00)
- The Secret Sauce to Freelance Writing on the Side by Jodee Redmond ($3.99)
- The One Focus Method: A Step-by-Step Guide to Transform Yourself From Overwhelmed to Accomplished by Julie Hage ($3.99)
- The Essentials: 7 Projects to Sane-ify Your Life by Tsh Oxenreider ($37.00)
Why I love them
1. 4 weeks to a more productive life by Crystal Paine ($17.00)
Crystal Paine is a personal blogging favorite of mine. I’ve worked with her and promoted her products because the girl ALWAYS overdelivers.
This ecourse is a 4-week self-paced accountability program designed to help you stop spinning your wheels so you can start doing less while getting more done. And if you’ve been around me for very long at all, you know I LOVE methods for doing more in less time!
2. BONUS from Cultivate what matters: $15.00 credit
I LOVE Lara Casy’s simplified outlook on life. Last year with this coupon I ordered her her Make it Happen Power Sheets and they were SO helpful! It comes in a gorgeous spiral bound notebook with prompts, reflections,, and room for goals each month. I’m getting another one this year!
3. BONUS from Scribd: 3 months subscription ($26.00)
OH MY WORD this online library has EVERYTHING you want! I reserved a few books right off the bat and have made it through 3 1/2. I’ve fallen in love with reading all over again! (If you want to know what I’m reading just hit reply to this email!)
4. Revival: 6 Steps to Reviving Your Heart and Rebuilding Your Prayer Life by Christi Gee
Christi is my homegirl. As in, personal friend and blogging favorite! Every word she writes means something. She’s not a waster of words, but a sharer of wisdom. I had this book already (of COURSE) and you should have it too – it’ll grow your prayer life!
5. Arabah Joy Bible Study Methods; 7 Ways in 7 Days
Well of COURSE!! You know she’s my blogging mentor, right? I have this course and promote it – you can read more about it in this blog post called How a busy mom can fit in Bible study in under 10 minutes!
6. Simplify: 35+ Printables to Help You Organize Your Life by Abby Lawson has beautiful printables for homemaking needs – from your goals to kid’s goals and chore charts. But I just love her weekday layouts with LOTS of lines to list tasks!
7. The Big Book of Outfit Formulas by Alison Lumbartis
Ok. Did you watch my Instagram story about the Alison’s Get Your Pretty On Early Bird Special? That day I matched up an outfit from my closet that I’d never even considered before! I LOVED it! In this book she builds on that with over 300 classic mix and match outfit ideas to create year-round easy style. Get all the tools you need to look stylish and feel great every day for all four seasons PLUS work wear.
8. The Secret Sauce to Freelance Writing on the Side by Jodee Redmond
Well, I AM a writer. And I’m super interested in what she has to say about how to plan my business, business, get funding, and land clients! GEEK FEST!! lol.
Again with the cluttered mind focus, I’m always looking for ways to hone this skill. This book will be one of the first I read (after my beloved Scribd membership expires, of course).
Developed specifically for overwhelmed overthinkers, (AHEM!) this method helps clarify your priority goals and actually accomplish something by working through a realistic two-week written plan—all while still living your life.
10. The Essentials: 7 Projects to Sane-ify Your Life by Tsh Oxenreider
If you’ve never read any of Tsh’s stuff, you need to get thee hence and doeth it. A minimalist at heart, she speaks to my inner yearnings for less EVERYTHING. And she’s an incredible writer!
But what I LOVE about this eCourse is, it’s not overwhelming, it comes with an ebook, a corrosponding workbook, and a sweet little book called, Spend Your Days: How to Control Time With Rocks, Bullets, Chisels, and a Boat. which can be read in one sitting. I can’t wait.
A $163.00 savings!
The thing about these wonderful products is, I’m saving $163 bucks on this grouping alone by purchasing the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle! That’s right. The total cost of just these resources is $192.97, but the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is only $29.97.
But that’s not all. The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a collection of 62 eBooks, 30 eCourses, videos & audios, 34 printables & workbooks, and 3 membership sites. Inside this bundle, you will find tons of resources including tried-and-true recipes, printables, and planners. It’s basically all of your favorite bloggers’ products together in one collection – and you can get it for just $29.97. And it’s worth $3,500.
Now you could never use all those products, but the thing is, even if you used 3-4 of them (or your top 10 like me) you’d still be saving money on products you love.
PLUS, you can receive my super exciting BONUS!
BONUS with Purchase of the 2018 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle
You’re a mom, so I KNOW you struggle with dinner chaos. You long for peaceful meals, but just don’t have time to figure out how. Until now.
The Dinnertime Survival Kit is a seamless accompaniment to the 6-day email series, The Dinnertime Survival Guide – full of prompts, charts, and Kitchen Prayers for your dinnertime success! It even includes the 6-day series in a separate PDF (this element of the kit will be available after the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle sale is over).
What’s in the Dinnertime Survival Kit?
- The Dinnertime Bonding Strategy
- Simple meal suggestions (with links to my cooking blog)
- Monthly dinner plan calendars
- Manners suggestions checklist and charts
- Chore suggestion checklist and charts
- The Picky Eater Checklist
- 24 Conversation starters
- 10 Kitchen Scripture Prayers
- PDF compilation of the 6-day Dinnertime Survival Guide emails
And BONUS Tongue-Taming Scripture Pack! (For mama mouth gone south!)
Take the guess work out of dinner and the list making off your plate. The work is done for you in the Dinnertime Survival Kit. Simplify your dinnertime with minimal effort and put the joy back in dinnertime!
Ok, mama, I’m super PUMPED to share this special BONUS for the bundle with you. And remember if you purchase through this link, email me your bundle receipt and I’ll pop your bonus on over!
PS The bundle goes away at 11:59 pm Eastern on Monday, April 16th, so don’t wait!
PPS There’s a FULL 30-day money back guarantee on the bundle if you’re not completely satisfied!