We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
By now you’ve probably heard of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle and maybe you think it’s just a scam to prey on overwhelmed moms.
I’m here to tell you it’s not.
If you’re having trouble with your temper, your marriage, or kiddie clutter everywhere, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle offers solid solutions. And I’m not just saying that – I own the bundle myself.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Should you choose to purchase certain advertised items, I will receive a small compensation at no extra cost to you, which will help keep this blog up and running! You may view my policies here.
[sg_popup id=”7″ event=”onload”][/sg_popup]
Why I think the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is the perfect tool for overwhelmed moms
Let’s face it – motherhood is hard. If you grew up dreaming about marriage and motherhood, those thoughts probably flew out the window really fast once reality hit.
Your first marital fight.
Your first attempts at meal preparation.
Your first all-nighter with a newborn.
Been there, got the T-shirt.
Homemaking is filled with mundane tasks that never end, but here’s the thing: do you want to spend more time overwhelmed by things you don’t enjoy?
I know I don’t.
So what if you could find resources to help you become better at homemaking (and maybe even learn to love it)?
Limited time offer with bonus
For six days only, everything you need (and then some) is in one fabulous package, for the most affordable price ever – $29.00.
This year’s edition of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 50 ebooks, 21 eCourses, 14 printables, 2 videos, 2 audios, 2 summits, and 1 membership site.
These top-quality resources cover everything you need to make homemaking and mothering feel less stressful… quick & healthy recipes, homemaking printables, cleaning tips, sizzling date night ideas, parenting helps, and so much more.
For less than the cost of a meal out (and you won’t need to be rescued by drive-thru after this!), you’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Cook up wholesome recipes for your family
- Build stronger relationships with your kids (even your teens)
- Discover speedy cleaning routines for the toughest messes
- Rekindle the romance in your marriage
- Put self-care back into your life
- and finally enjoy homemaking.
Plus, it comes with over $290 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 106 digital products and it’s worth over $2,000!
And one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $2,000 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, May 1st, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
No one should have to feel overwhelmed by homemaking because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need.
Becoming efficient as a homemaker is one thing. Fully embracing all the messy moments and hard times and loving it (most days) is another. But it’s not out of reach.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, May 1st, so don’t wait!)
My Bonus Offer With Purchase
If you purchase The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle through my link and send a screenshot of your receipt, you will receive your choice of ONE of these three offers:
- A private Facebook group to discuss the Temper Toolkit (a $29.00 ecourse within the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle) AND my mommy anger ebook, Count to Nine; 9 Steps for Mom Frustration and Anger.We’ll go through the 7 days of the anger toolkit together and discuss solutions. Next, we’ll review each of the nine steps in my book together and brainstorm answers to your situation. This Facebook group will be open for two months to give everyone time to go through the material!
- A personal 25 minute “mommy coaching” call from me. We’ll troubleshoot your parenting struggles and I’ll offer methods based on your unique set of circumstances. I’ve had 28 years of parenting four children – 3 girls; 1 boy. (And nearly 4 years of grandparenting.) This phone call will be scheduled after proof of purchase and adjusted to both our schedules.
- 7 Key ways to save yourself from a bad day or life streaming video session.(A $25.00 value.) Complete with:
- Your very own copy of the Super Duper Bad Day Rescue Kit for Moms
- Access to a free closed Facebook accountability support group for moms called MTO (Mom Time Out)
- Plus a special discount of 25% OFF my ebook, Count to Nine; 9 Liberating Steps for Mom Frustration and Anger (also sold on Gumroad), only for those who purchase this exclusive webinar! (Coupon good for one week only.)
Out of these 3 bonuses, you’re sure to find one to suit you!
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle contains a vast collection of ebooks, ecourses, printables, and bonuses, valued at over $2,000. And while there’s no way you’ll ever use them all, you’ll save money on the ecourses or ebooks you really want. There are 9 resources alone that are worth as much or more than the cost of the bundle itself. You could even use some products as Mother’s Day or birthday gifts – that’s what I do.
And if you purchase today or tomorrow (April 26 or 27) you’ll receive the $10.00 eReader version free!
That’s a lot to digest, I know. Just remember, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be on sale from Wednesday, April 26, through Monday, May 1, and then it’ll go away.
Dear mom, I know you’re overwhelmed. But this offer can help make your job so much easier – it’s already helping me! Is your sanity worth $29.00? Think about it.
PS: 3 more quick resources included in the bundle are
- Feeding Toddlers: A Pediatrician’s Guide to Happy and Healthy Mealtimes by Dr. Orlena Kerek ($9.99 value)
- Cozy Minimalist Decorating Class by Myquillyn Smith ($39.00 value)
- Rekindling Romance eKit: 7 Ideas to Help Reignite the Spark by Jami Balmet ($11.95)
Learn more about the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle here. Lots of great info.